Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Beginnings



Its only right that this should titled that. We all hope for new beginnings at the New Year. I so want that too. I hoping for good things to come, although some will be harder to grab into and other easier.
One thing is for sure, I am making this easier for me this year. I starting weight watchers with dad. It will be easier with a support system. Also I staying focus thru the fog. I will finish and have BSHD even if I have to go crazy for the rest of this year to do it. Third relationships! I am going to keep track of my friends this coming year. I feel like I haven't done my best job of balancing college and relationships between myself and those I love most. While I am working on this my own relationship with other people will be broaden; I will date and be happy. The leaves work, I love the kids, hate some of grown ups. Its a challenge that I most face in everyday life, yes life sucks eggs once in awhile. But thru the dust there is light. I can barely see it now, but I feel like this year I will be holding into the light for me and others around me to see.
Ok enough of that! Moving on. I knitted this beautiful sweaters for my youngest 2nd cousins. I hope they will enjoy them in the New Year. Luv SHARLA xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment